Are you looking for Christmas side dishes with prime rib? We are here to help you decide on the best ones for your special dinner.
Christmas dinner is one of the best parts of the holiday season, in my opinion. There is nothing like a good old prime rib dinner with the best side dishes you can make. Eating a holiday dinner is a great way to spend time together.
Of course, I love the main course in a meal, but nothing compares to side dishes like green bean casserole, buttery mashed potatoes, and cheesy baked asparagus. There are so many holiday side dishes to love.
I find it is best to make a bunch of Christmas side dishes when it comes to a holiday feast so there is a little bit of something for everyone. With plenty of sides, you will also have a beautiful display for a holiday table.
Everyone has their favorite sides and some people have allergies, so having plenty of side dish options is the best bet for your guests. Plus, it is always fun to try out new recipes and flavors.
These side dishes work great for a prime rib holiday dinner, but they also are great for special occasions. Every dinner party needs a delicious side dish or two, especially potato recipes, like twice-baked potatoes.
Tasty sides do not need to be complicated to make though. You will find that some of these recipes only require simple ingredients. I am a big fan of a simple recipe, because let’s be real…I need nice and simple in my life.
Christmas is my favorite time of year. I love the decorations and the lights, but I love the traditional holiday food the most. Cooking brings me joy and is a way that I can show my family love, which is what the holidays are about.
So, here are the best Christmas side dishes with prime rib that I know you are going to love!
- Skillet Keto Green Bean Recipe
- Crispy Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Pomegranate Recipe
- Syracuse Salt Potatoes
- Air Fryer Hasselback Potatoes
- Crispy Potato Galette
- Sweet Potato Cornbread
- Keto Cornbread Or Muffins With Almond And Coconut Flour
- Roasted Green Beans and Potatoes
- Instant Pot Baby Potatoes
- Avocado Cucumber Salad
- Crispy Brussel Sprouts with Garlic + Video
- Italian Air Fryer Fingerling Potatoes
- Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- Crispy Air Fryer Rice paper Spring Rolls (Vegan, Vegetarian)
- Gluten-Free Au Gratin Potatoes: Easy, Creamy, & Cheesy!
- Gochujang Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Twice Baked Mashed Potatoes
- Maple Miso Brussels Sprout
- Garlic Mashed Cauliflower Recipe
- Mushroom and Corn Sauté
- Green Beans with Bacon and Shallots
- Mushroom Marsala
- Garlic Rosemary Roasted Glazed Carrots
- Whipped Sweet Potatoes
- Air Fryer Green Beans
- Green Bean Salad (Easy Italian Recipe – Served Hot or Cold)
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Garlic Butter
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta
- Creamy Keto Mashed Cauliflower Recipe
- Roasted Delicata Squash with Walnut Crumble
- Green Bean Almondine
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Cranberries, Pecans and Hot Honey
- Oven-Roasted Asparagus Recipe
- Roasted White Asparagus With Capers and Dill
- Root Veggie Mash with Butternut Squash Recipe
- Roasted Green Beans with Parmesan Cheese and Toasted Slivered Almonds
- Christmas Carrots
- Roasted Acorn Squash Slices
- Cavolo Nero with Garlic and Lemon
- Holiday Green Bean Cheddar Casserole
- Easy Balsamic Roasted Red Potatoes Recipe
- Green Beans with Bacon
- Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta (Oven Roasted)
- The Best Mashed Cauliflower Recipe (Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes)
- Sautéed Green Beans
- Vegetable Au Gratin
- Sautéed Asparagus and Mushroom Recipe (White Wine + Butter Sauce)
- Sweet Potato Salad Recipe
- Easy Potatoes Au Gratin with Gruyere
- Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes | The Tastiest Side Dish | Keto | Paleo
How to store leftovers
With plenty of sides, there will be plenty of leftovers. It all depends on what side dishes you have, but storing leftovers is pretty much the same for any dish.
First, you will want the prime rib side dish to cool to room temperature. Afterward, you will put it in an airtight container. You can also wrap the top of the dish with plastic wrap, as long as it is airtight.
Then, place the container in the fridge. Leftovers usually last 3-4 days.
We hope you have a wonderful holiday season full of family time and tasty foods!